Series MDFH-VC6 - 6" Non-IC Flat Frame-In Kit
MDFH-VC6 aperture flat frame-in kits for (1) vertical CFL lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for general and task lighting. Heat sink aluminum socket housing, with vertically adjustable lamp holder may produce various focuses for different lamp types.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1 - 1/4” thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90OC branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2” knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box
- Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar and glass Lens for shower trim.
- 24” Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24” joist span.
- Score lines allow “tooless” shortening for 12” joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
- White plastic ring or plated chrome, stain nickel, natural steel color ring
- G240Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps
- Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.